Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is She a 7 or an 8?

My recently divorced brother-in-law had some anonymous person subscribe him to Maxim magazine, and it got delivered to Grandma and Grandpa' house instead of his.  The other day I was over there and wanted to look at one of Grandma's cooking magazines so I pulled out a magazine.  Imagine my surprise when instead of cinnamon rolls I see a scantily clad buxom blond!  I quickly shoved that back in before any of the kids in the house could see and decided that I really didn't need to look at magazines that day.  I later shared with Brian what I'd pulled out of the magazine pile.
Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa were over to help Brian fill out paper work on cows.  He decided to recount my embarrassing moment for them.  Grandpa asked who was on the cover, but since I hadn't spent enough time looking, I didn't know and moved on in conversation with Grandma figuring Brian could take that one.  Next thing I hear is, "she a 7 or an 8?" (while they were looking at a computer)  Whoa, buddy!
I stopped midsentence with Grandma and butted into the boys' conversation.   They quickly turned the computer to me and explained they were talking about udder scores on the cows they were registering.

No comments:

Post a Comment