Sunday, July 17, 2011

Giddy for garage sales!

I LOVE a good garage sale!  We don't have much in the way of garage sales in the town I live in so I occasionally load up the baby (and her numerous supplies) and head east to my parents.  I carefully comb the advertisements, picking which sales I want to hit.  The hardest part is deciding which ones I want to hit first..I get sweaty and indecisive with the thrill of the bargain hunt.
I hate buying new stuff when I can find barely used stuff at super cheap prices.  I've bought Gracelyn's clothes for the next year ( I super love finding clothes new with tags for under a $1); I loaded up an entire trash bag with clothes that still had tags for under twenty dollars.  I found brand new toddler toys that she'll be ready for before next garage sale season.  Still on the list are a dresser, a book shelf, and who knows what hidden treasures I'll find to add to the list of things I want to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment