Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sharing the Farm

I always loved going to visit friends who lived on farms when I was a kid.  I loved seeing the animals and running wild in the open spaces.  My friends always thought I was crazy to love coming out to the farm so much.  Now that I have my own farm, some of the novelty has worn off, but I love the wonder of farm life in visitors' eyes.  Over the weekend, we had some visitors who have an eighteen month-old son.  It was so much fun to watch him chase our chickens, look for fish in our stock tank, ohhh and ahhh at the big cows, make piggy noises at the pigs, and feed the bottle calf.  It makes me so excited for our daughter to get older and learn to love the farm and bring friends over to share the fun with!
Here's some picture from the visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment