Monday, July 18, 2011

Where's the Hairspray

I'm pretty low maintenance in terms of amount of time it takes me to get ready these days.  I throw my hair in a ponytail EVERY day; on the very rare occasion I decide to do something else with it, everyone about falls over in disbelief.  Make-up makes my face itch so if I wear any at all, it's just mascara.  I never paint my fingernails, and I wear the same color on my toes until the bottle runs out.  I'm definitely not fashion model material.
This is all fine and dandy to my husband most of the time, but recently after walking through chigger filled grass, he wanted some hairspray or some clear nail polish.  Hairspray and nail polish cut off the oxygen to the little boogers, and he was looking desperately for some to coat his red, bumpy legs.  Unfortunately, I have neither item.  I guess beauty products have their place, and I should purchase a few (for the the chiggers).

What's your remedy for chigger bites?

No comments:

Post a Comment